...he considered it to be the most valuable of possessions."
This is a new place, and it is fitting because here I will take on a new purpose. I was the only one left on Live Journal, and even I had left myself. I had left before I stopped writing. It was a different Joe that wrote there than who writes to his readers here. Of this there can be no question. Yet, deep down, I am still so much the same. Which is why I have chosen an old motif with which to start this blog.
I hope to keep you all reading and commenting and thinking not only about me and my thoughts and ideas, but by the quest for the only things that matter, those which we shall not find.
"His word was valuable to him not only because he was good, but also because he was bad."
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just like LiveJournal, no one cares.
ReplyDeleteYou are a terrible person.
ReplyDeleteYour mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.
ReplyDelete